There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception.
– Aldous Huxley
Hydra Team and Here Be Dragons Games are proud to bring you Beyond the Edge #2: Unknown Wonders. It provides Numenera players and GMs with a choice of options for better customizing characters. It comes complete with:
New Character customization options –
- Character Heritage feature (You have a quasi artificial body, but how? You can alter your phase state and become ethereal, but why? You’re able to control beasts, but since when? Your heritage is the answer).
- Seven Descriptors like Cooperative, Mysterious and Resourceful.
- Seven Foci to make your character even more unique (e.g. Duplicate Himself/Herself, Has a Shade Twin or Is a Living Assimilator).
New Technology –
- Ten Cyphers, from the Bloodline Analyzer to the Voice Trapper.
- Five Artifacts, such as the Psychometric Probe or the Technophobia Inducer.
You may also like Beyond the Edge first issue: Buried Burdens, Best Silver Seller on DriveThruRPG.com
More Heads, more fun!
Here be Dragons Games is the international official editorial trademark of Wyrd Edizioni, a leading Italian roleplaying games publisher. Wyrd began publishing with Monte Cook and Malhavoc Press, a partnership which continuously grows. Beyond the Edge is Wyrd’s first international editorial line, related to Monte Cook Games, LLC, Numenera and the Cypher System.
“Monte Cook is the most brilliant game designer and Numenera is his best product ever. We are excited to take this journey with him and Hydra Team. We’ll bring you some new ideas, awesome games and mind-blowing artworks!”
Hydra Team (HT) is a game design collective based in Italy. The collective comprises a tight network of creative individuals. Although it focuses on roleplaying games, HT creates games of all types.