Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we do, we’ll let you know about any material changes, either by notifying you on the Site or by sending you an email. New versions of this Policy will never apply retroactively — we’ll tell you the exact date they go into effect. If you keep using our website after a change, that means you accept this Policy.
Who We Are
WMS Publishing SAS – A registered Company based in Italy, Via Mantegna 9, 65125 Pescara. Our Registration Number is 02100500681 (Partita Iva)
How This Policy Applies
What We Collect and Receive
In order for you to create an account on WMS Publishing and use our Services, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Information you provide by completing forms on WMS Publishing— your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, country of residence, login, and password details. We may ask for this information if you register as a user of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit content through WMS Publishing or if you contact us;
- Information you provide for identity verification purposes, including your legal name, business name and Tax ID for business entities, and date of birth. In some cases, our payment processor will request that you provide a secure upload of an identity document (such as your passport, drivers license or other government-issued ID) to WMS Publishing;
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services. WMS Publishing partners with other companies (such as Paypal for payment processing, and the payment information you submit is collected and used by them in accordance with their privacy policies. WMS Publishing doesn’t store your payment information apart from the last four digits of your credit card or bank account (as applicable), expiration date, and country, which we require for tax, government regulatory, and security purposes;
- Information about your activity on and interaction with WMS Publishing including use of our mobile apps (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site);
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem);
- Information that you submit on or to WMS Publishing in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users. The email address associated with your Facebook account, if it will ever be included in the sign up ot this site, using your Facebook credentials. WMS Publishing will also request permission to access your name, profile picture, and friend list (these permissions are governed by Facebook’s privacy policies and can be managed through your Facebook privacy settings). We never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission.WMS Publishing will also request permission to access your name, profile picture, and friend list (these permissions are governed by Facebook’s privacy policies and can be managed through your Facebook privacy settings). We never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission.
You may decline to provide us with your information. However, this will limit your ability to register for an account or use our Services. You may not access to our shop serivces without an account, or make comments and take most other actions on our Site, sinche you will need to finish creating an account. You may review, change or remove your information through your account settings.
How We Use This Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To keep your account secure and protect our Services (including to verify the identities of creators and prevent fraud and abuse);
- To enable us to provide you with our Services, and to improve and promote our Services;
- To create and administer your account, contact you, and offer you personalized discounts; and
- To track and analyze use of the Services so that we can improve how this website is performing and provide users with the best experience possible.
European Union Users
- Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver the Services, enable creators to establish and display their projects, and enable backers to find and make pledges to them.
- Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data. For example, tax laws require us to retain records of pledges and payments made through our Services.
- Legitimate interests: This is a technical term in data protection law which essentially means we have a good and fair reason to use your data and we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and that does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
For example, we use identity, device, and location information to prevent fraud and abuse and to keep the Services secure. We may also send you promotional communications about our Services, subject to your right to control whether we do so.
We analyze how users interact with our Site so we can understand better what elements of the design are working well and which are not working so well. This allows us to improve and develop the quality of the online experience we offer all our users.
How This Information Is Shared
Information that’s shared publicly
When you create an account, your profile is private. Your username appears with the comments you post and messages you send on this website.
Information that isn’t shared publicly
The following data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
- Any payment information you provide;
- Your password details;
- Your IP address;
- Your phone number;
- Your date of birth and other identity verification documentation;
- Private profile information, in accordance with your preferences; and
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem).
Information that’s shared with trusted third-party services
We may share your information with certain trusted third-party services to help us provide, improve, promote, or protect WMS Publishing Services (like when we partner with payment processors, or use services that help us manage our ads on other sites). When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the WMS Publishing Services, we require that they use your information only for the purposes we’ve authorized, and that they protect your personal information at least to the same standards we do. We may also share information that’s aggregated and anonymized in a way that it doesn’t directly identify you.
Information that’s shared to protect WMS Publishing and comply with the law
We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect WMS Publishing’s legal rights, property, or the safety of WMS Publishing its employees, users, or others.
Links to other websites and services
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the Services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect WMS Publishing’s legal rights.
We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Site, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
Users residing in certain countries, including the EU, are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights include the ability to access, correct, and request deletion of your personal information. While these rights are not applicable globally, all WMS Publishing users can manage their personal information, as further described below, in their account settings.
You can request a downloadable copy of your personal data from WMS Publishing from your account settings page. To modify or delete the personal information you’ve provided to us, please log in and update your profile. You may also delete your account from your account settings page. We may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes.
Email and Mobile Notifications
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt in to any marketing communications we send.
We will send you email relating to your transactions on WMS Publishing. You may also elect to receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time by adjusting your notification settings.
We’ll also send you service-related announcements when it’s necessary to do so.
We take security seriously, and the security of your personal data is important to us. We follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and maintain, including using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt information as it travels over the internet. No method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so WMS Publishing cannot guarantee its absolute security. Your account information is protected by a password, which you should choose carefully and keep secure.
People under 18 (or the legal age in your jurisdiction) are not permitted to use this website on their own. WMS Publishing does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 and children under 13 are not permitted to register for an account or use our Services.
If you believe that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under age 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we’ll delete it.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
HereBeDragonsGames uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
WordFence (WordPress security plugin) cookie (https://www.wordfence.com/terms-of-use-and-privacy-policy/) is a session cookie: the cookie is only valid during current browser session and it will be deleted when you close browser.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.